Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Paris hilton sex. S e x y stuff.

Paris hilton sex. Great picz:

paris hilton sexparis hilton sexparis hilton sexparis hilton sex
Put in half .. I have to do something? And my best friend and my best friend Guy have a very strange relationship. He used to have a crush on him long ago and when he does not have reciprocrate has turned into a raging b *** h to him and, of course, stopped his sympathy in any way. After several years of outright hostility, where two of them could not even be in the same place without question (all because of him) grew up in this strange friendship barely civil. We hang out and have fun, go clubbing, but it was always in a rush to go to war. However, there are a little ' spaced from each other because I started dating this guy. When I started out with him said he shouldve known I liked him, you're my best friend as if I could read minds and then proceeded to talk shit about me to all my friends, enemies, and virtually anyone would listen. No attention to her and my best guyfriend said it was poisonous and if I wanted her in my life that was my problem, but he does not want her in his. He walked away from our city home, now, different states of North and stay in touch with weekly phone calls where we update each other. She has a boyfriend with whom she said shes really happy and the guy seems really interested in her, when I talked with him. Saturday night I saw my best friend guy and he told me, I am showing you this, but you can not say that the person. Flip has his phone and showed me a naked picture of my best friend. I was so shocked! I asked him why and he said he had contacted him and told him that she wasn't happy with her boyfriend, who had always liked and I think I started and ended the sexual ' sending her nude photos. I was floored. Now I'm so tempted to ask my friend because shes not! I mean, she says she's happy with her boyfriend, but goes around l ' sending nude photos of himself with a guy who cannot stand her. I asked my friend Guy because hes having this conversation with her when he cannot stand her and he said he was excited because it hadnt hhad sex in months. Lol. As a friend of his, I must tell you how stupid a move that was? AA to send photos naked with a guy who can barely stand her, not knowing where it is going to end? I have to ask if she is really so naive and stupid? or ask if she just doesn't care? What about loyalty to her boyfriend?! That was so freaking sleazy! May not be true scam, but is unfaithful himself! Are just divided in my loyalty. My desire to ask her not to be so stupid and tell her that shes on the road to become Paris Hilton and my request guyfriend not tell anyone. I never, ever broken someones trust, but as her friend shouldn't say that shes acting stupid and irresponsible? My best friend Guy showed the photos to four of our friends and when I told him to stop him, said that she deserved to be shown, because if you didn't have respect for your body because it should. What should I do? I have to say? or keep his secret and let her suffer the consequences of stupid move?
Watch her S-E-X-T-A-P-E video here...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment